2010 Kaesler Avignon Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre, Barossa Valley
A 5 star James Halliday rated winery, Reid and winemaker Stephen Dew, with their distinct style and modest winemaking techniques, consistently produce wines rated over 90 points by industry peers and publications.
Adding to our growing family, Reid and his partners acquired vineyards in the prominent wine regions of the Clare Valley and McLaren Vale, establishing the Clare Wine Co. and Nashwauk brands. Applying the same winemaking techniques and philosophies as their Barossa Valley wines, they created a signature style that emanates across the all their regional brands.
- 2019 Astrolabe Awatere Valley Sauvignon Blanc, MarlboroughA$31.82 in any six
- 2017 Burn Cottage Riesling Gruner Veltliner, Central OtagoA$59.35 in any six
- 2019 Chateau de Pibarnon Bandol Rose Organic, ProvenceA$72.14 in any six
- 2020 Greystone Pinot Gris Organic, WaiparaA$26.00 in any six
- 2018 Schild Estate Moorooroo Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$190.00 in any six
- 2017 Bird on a Wire Chardonnay, Yarra ValleyA$40.00 in any six