2010 Kaesler Avignon Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre, Barossa Valley
A 5 star James Halliday rated winery, Reid and winemaker Stephen Dew, with their distinct style and modest winemaking techniques, consistently produce wines rated over 90 points by industry peers and publications.
Adding to our growing family, Reid and his partners acquired vineyards in the prominent wine regions of the Clare Valley and McLaren Vale, establishing the Clare Wine Co. and Nashwauk brands. Applying the same winemaking techniques and philosophies as their Barossa Valley wines, they created a signature style that emanates across the all their regional brands.
- 2019 Heirloom A'lambra Shiraz, Eden ValleyA$54.00 in any six
- 2020 Oliver's Taranga Small Batch Mencia, McLaren ValeA$30.00 in any six
- 2015 Rodolfo Cosimi Terra Rossa Riserva Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, TuscanyA$99.76 in any six
- 2017 Cantina del Pino Barbaresco Ovello, PiedmontA$114.39 in any six
- 2019 Bannockburn Serre Pinot Noir, GeelongA$95.00 in any six