2012 E Guigal Cotes-du-Rhone Rouge, Northern Rhone
eRobertParker.com #222 - Dec 2015 Score: 90 A wine that should be on the market by the time you read this, the 2012 Cotes du Rhone from Guigal is a smokin’ value that offers classic southern Rhone notes of peppery herbs, smoked earth and almost chocolatey dark fruits. Medium plus-bodied, concentrated, with both fine tannin and bright acidity, it will deliver the good for at least 5-7 years. Jeb Dunnuck.
- 2019 Joseph Drouhin Gevrey Chambertin, Cote de NuitsA$151.95 in any six
- 2015 Rodolfo Cosimi Terra Rossa Riserva Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, TuscanyA$99.76 in any six
- 2020 Giant Steps Applejack Chardonnay, Yarra ValleyA$55.00 in any six
- 2017 Cantina del Pino Barbaresco Ovello, PiedmontA$114.39 in any six
- 2020 Laissez Faire by Cherubino Riesling, PorongurupA$26.32 in any six
- 2020 Clarence House Reserve Pinot Noir, CambridgeA$47.00 in any six