2012 E Guigal Cotes-du-Rhone Rouge, Northern Rhone
eRobertParker.com #222 - Dec 2015 Score: 90 A wine that should be on the market by the time you read this, the 2012 Cotes du Rhone from Guigal is a smokin’ value that offers classic southern Rhone notes of peppery herbs, smoked earth and almost chocolatey dark fruits. Medium plus-bodied, concentrated, with both fine tannin and bright acidity, it will deliver the good for at least 5-7 years. Jeb Dunnuck.
- 2016 Le Ragnaie Brunello di Montalcino Fornace DOCG, TuscanyA$253.00 in any six
- 2018 Schild Estate Moorooroo Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$190.00 in any six
- 2019 Caves d'Esclans Whispering Angel, Côtes de Provence RoséA$40.00 in any six
- 2018 Dog Point Chardonnay Organic, MarlboroughA$34.71 in any six
- 2019 Astrolabe Awatere Valley Sauvignon Blanc, MarlboroughA$31.82 in any six
- 2018 Eisenstone Greenock Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$72.00 in any six