2012 Kooyong Estate Pinot Noir, Mornington Peninsula
The wine leads with savoury elements of dark spice and woodsy undergrowth that combine with black raspberry and berry notes. The palate, whilst softly textured, has a long juicy core of cherry fruit surrounded by finely woven tannin. The finish is long, driven and deep.
- 2020 Head Wines The Contrarian Viognier, Barossa ValleyA$31.13 in any six
- 2017 Mauro Molino Barolo Organic, PiedmontA$88.00 in any six
- 2018 Mount Horrocks Semillon Organic, Clare ValleyA$29.86 in any six
- 2016 Royal Tokaji Nyulászó 1st Growth 6 Puttonyos Aszú 500ml, HungaryA$169.10 in any six
- 2019 Delamere Estate Chardonnay, Pipers RiverA$42.00 in any six
- 2020 Giant Steps Applejack Chardonnay, Yarra ValleyA$55.00 in any six