2012 Kooyong Meres Pinot Noir, Mornington Peninsula
James Halliday - Published on 26 Jul 2014 Bright, clear purple-crimson; bramble, spice and red fruit aromas move more to dark fruits on the juicy, yet velvety, palate; like many great pinots, this is a chameleon, changing each time you return to it, its deliciously savoury (yes, this is an odd conjunction of words) tannins a reprise of the bramble characters of the bouquet.
- 2020 Muddy Water Skin Ferment White, WaiparaA$27.67 in any six
- 2019 S.C. Pannell Old McDonald Grenache, McLaren ValeA$57.00 in any six
- 2020 Domaine de Rimauresq Cru Classé Rosé, Cotes de Provencewas A$38.89 Special Price A$35.46 in any six
- 2018 Peter Lehmann The Bond Grenache, Barossa ValleyA$18.65 in any six
- 2018 Dog Point Chardonnay Organic, MarlboroughA$34.71 in any six
- 2018 Larry Cherubino Pedestal Cabernet Sauvignon, Margaret RiverA$25.00 in any six