2012 Louis Latour Macon Lugny Les Genievres, Maconnais
Our Mâcon-Lugny "Les Genièvres" 2012 offers a brilliant pale yellow color and a beautiful nose of white fruit, of muscat, as well as some peppery notes. This is a delicious wine with a round and full mouth, it shows distinctive aromas of white fruit, laced with floral notes.
- Mâcon-Lugny "Les Genièvres" 2012 - The Press (York) - June 2014 - "A white perfect for a leisurely mid-summer lunch"
- Mâcon-Lugny "Les Genièvres" 2012 - Decanter - August 2014 - 17/20
- 2020 Head Wines The Contrarian Viognier, Barossa ValleyA$31.13 in any six
- 2018 Varney Wines GSM, McLaren ValeA$31.65 in any six
- 2019 Walsh & Sons Roi Cabernet Sauvignon, Margaret RiverA$36.00 in any six
- 2019 Shadowfax Midhill Chardonnay, Macedon RangesA$47.00 in any six
- 2018 Man O' War Ironclad Bordeaux Blend, Waiheke IslandA$44.18 in any six
- 2017 Cantina del Pino Barbaresco Ovello, PiedmontA$114.39 in any six