2012 Louis Latour Macon Lugny Les Genievres, Maconnais
Our Mâcon-Lugny "Les Genièvres" 2012 offers a brilliant pale yellow color and a beautiful nose of white fruit, of muscat, as well as some peppery notes. This is a delicious wine with a round and full mouth, it shows distinctive aromas of white fruit, laced with floral notes.
- Mâcon-Lugny "Les Genièvres" 2012 - The Press (York) - June 2014 - "A white perfect for a leisurely mid-summer lunch"
- Mâcon-Lugny "Les Genièvres" 2012 - Decanter - August 2014 - 17/20
- 2018 Paul Jaboulet Crozes Hermitage Domaine Thalabert, Northern RhoneA$80.71 in any six
- 2018 Mitolo Savitar Shiraz, McLaren ValeA$74.00 in any six
- 2019 Chateau de Pibarnon Bandol Rose Organic, ProvenceA$72.14 in any six
- 2019 Harewood Estate Porongurup Riesling, Great SouthernA$25.00 in any six
- 2019 Massena Stonegarden Riesling, Eden ValleyA$27.00 in any six
- 2019 San Marzano Edda Lei Bianco Salento Chardonnay, PugliaA$40.00 in any six