2013 Bleasdale Powder Monkey Shiraz, Langhorne Creek
This wine celebrates the adventures of a young Frank Potts prior to founding Bleasdale in 1850. A single vineyard wine from the very best Shiraz vineyard, located behind the cellars. Matured in new and seasoned French oak hogsheads and puncheons.
Pure crimson, an intense and powerful wine, the accent is on dense blackberry, licorice and bitter chocolate, with savoury tannins running through the length of the palate.
- 2019 Domaine Huet Vouvray Le Haut Lieu Sec, LoireA$79.00 in any six
- 2016 Rodolfo Cosimi Terra Rossa Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, TuscanyA$83.29 in any six
- 2017 Stonestreet Upper Barn Chardonnay, Sonoma CountryA$256.00 in any six
- 2021 Grosset Springvale Riesling, Clare ValleyA$44.00 in any six
- 2018 Leeuwin Estate Art Series Shiraz, Margaret RiverA$38.00 in any six
- 2020 Astrolabe Awatere Valley Sauvignon Blanc, Marlboroughwas A$31.82 Special Price A$26.52 in any six