2013 Bleasdale Powder Monkey Shiraz, Langhorne Creek
This wine celebrates the adventures of a young Frank Potts prior to founding Bleasdale in 1850. A single vineyard wine from the very best Shiraz vineyard, located behind the cellars. Matured in new and seasoned French oak hogsheads and puncheons.
Pure crimson, an intense and powerful wine, the accent is on dense blackberry, licorice and bitter chocolate, with savoury tannins running through the length of the palate.
- 2019 Massena Stonegarden Riesling, Eden ValleyA$27.00 in any six
- 2020 Best's Riesling, Great WesternA$25.00 in any six
- 2017 Poggerino Chianti Classico DOCG Riserva Bugialla, TuscanyA$82.50 in any six
- 2019 Chateau de Pibarnon Bandol Rose Organic, ProvenceA$72.14 in any six
- 2017 Moorooduc Estate Pinot Noir, Mornington PeninsulaA$35.00 in any six
- 2016 Le Ragnaie Brunello di Montalcino Fornace DOCG, TuscanyA$253.00 in any six