2013 Joseph Drouhin Bourgogne Laforet Pinot Noir, Burgundy
"A wine full of charm: bright ruby colour and a nose rich with aromas of red fruit (raspberry, red currants, wild strawberry). On the palate, the wine is pleasant, fruity and refreshing, with light tannins and great elegance".
- 2019 Cullen Vineyard Wilyabrup Cabernet Merlot Biodynamic, Margaret RiverA$37.22 in any six
- 2019 Isole e Olena Chardonnay Collezione Privata IGT, TuscanyA$93.00 in any six
- 2018 Dog Point Pinot Noir Organic, MarlboroughA$41.02 in any six
- 2019 Shadowfax Midhill Chardonnay, Macedon RangesA$47.00 in any six
- 2017 Stonestreet Upper Barn Chardonnay, Sonoma CountryA$256.00 in any six
- 2020 Head Wines The Contrarian Viognier, Barossa ValleyA$31.13 in any six