2014 Escarpment Pinot Gris Martinborough
Flavours are reminiscent of ripe pears and white stone fruit with delightful soft texture ensuring a long commanding finish. A dry style has enhanced the fruit flavours Pinot Gris is renowned for.
A$28.00 in any six
Out of stock
We found other products you might like!
- 2017 Isole e Olena Cepparello Toscana, TuscanyA$161.12 in any six
- 2018 Varney Wines GSM, McLaren ValeA$31.65 in any six
- 2019 Bannockburn Serre Pinot Noir, Geelongwas A$95.00 Special Price A$90.00 in any six
- 2018 Montalto Single Vineyard The Eleven Chardonnay, Mornington PeninsulaA$56.57 in any six
- 2020 Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc, MarlboroughA$34.33 in any six
- 2018 Dog Point Chardonnay Organic, MarlboroughA$34.71 in any six