2014 Nautilus Estate Chardonnay, Marlborough
The 2014 Nautilus Chardonnay is pale straw in colour. The wine displays a complex range of aromas, including citrus blossoms, white peach and toasted almonds. The palate is well integrated, with a good depth of flavour and a refreshingly long finish. This wine has a tight mineral structure in its youth and will develop a creamy texture as it matures.
Delicious with pumpkin & goats curd ravioli, sage, nut brown butter, crisp prosciutto and pinoli pine nuts.
- 2019 Isole e Olena Chardonnay Collezione Privata IGT, TuscanyA$93.00 in any six
- 2020 Head Wines The Contrarian Viognier, Barossa ValleyA$31.13 in any six
- 2019 Riporta Small Batch Old Vines Sangiovese, AbruzzoA$20.00 in any six
- 2020 Giant Steps Applejack Chardonnay, Yarra ValleyA$55.00 in any six
- 2017 Stonestreet Upper Barn Chardonnay, Sonoma CountryA$256.00 in any six
- 2019 Produttori del Barbaresco Langhe Nebbiolo, PiedmontA$65.93 in any six