2014 Nautilus Estate Chardonnay, Marlborough
The 2014 Nautilus Chardonnay is pale straw in colour. The wine displays a complex range of aromas, including citrus blossoms, white peach and toasted almonds. The palate is well integrated, with a good depth of flavour and a refreshingly long finish. This wine has a tight mineral structure in its youth and will develop a creamy texture as it matures.
Delicious with pumpkin & goats curd ravioli, sage, nut brown butter, crisp prosciutto and pinoli pine nuts.
- 2019 Greystone Chardonnay Organic, WaiparaA$42.00 in any six
- 2017 Bird on a Wire Chardonnay, Yarra ValleyA$40.00 in any six
- 2019 Clonakilla O'Riada Shiraz, Canberra DistrictA$36.00 in any six
- 2018 Larry Cherubino Pedestal Cabernet Sauvignon, Margaret RiverA$25.00 in any six
- 2018 Domaine Courbis Saint Joseph Les Royes, Northern RhoneA$98.16 in any six
- 2019 San Marzano Edda Lei Bianco Salento Chardonnay, PugliaA$40.00 in any six