2015 Domaine de Rimauresq Cru Classé Rosé, Cotes de Provence
Vibrant, mineral-driven with red berry and citrus fruit aromas. Very good clarity and a touch of jasmine. Lively and precise on the palate, offering tightly focused strawberry and blood orange flavors that flesh out. Dry, steely and pure on the finish, leaving behind a smooth floral note.
- 2016 Argiano Brunello di Montalcino, TuscanyA$93.48 in any six
- 2020 Pewsey Vale Prima Off-Dry Riesling, Eden Valleywas A$25.81 Special Price A$22.77 in any six
- 2019 Tapanappa Foggy Hill Vineyard Pinot Noir, Adelaide HillsA$49.00 in any six
- 2016 Le Ragnaie Brunello di Montalcino Fornace DOCG, TuscanyA$253.00 in any six
- 2017 Xavier Monnot Bourgogne Rouge, BurgundyA$58.40 in any six
- 2018 Oakridge Vineyard Series Willowlake Pinot Noir, Yarra ValleyA$32.00 in any six