2015 Galli Estate Camelback Sangiovese, Heathcote
James Halliday - Published on 01 Aug 2017 20 days on skins, matured for 10 months in French oak. There's a lot of varietal fruit on display here, with sour, red and morello cherry fruits leading the way, the tannins also in play, but only to the extent needed. Great value.
- 2018 Piccini Mario Primo Chianti DOCG, TuscanyA$19.43 in any six
- 2018 Domaine Courbis Saint Joseph Les Royes, Northern RhoneA$98.16 in any six
- 2017 Yalumba The Octavius Old Vine Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$135.00 in any six
- 2019 Greystone Chardonnay Organic, WaiparaA$42.00 in any six
- 2019 Tapanappa Foggy Hill Vineyard Pinot Noir, Adelaide HillsA$49.00 in any six
- 2016 Hans Herzog Montepulciano, MarlboroughA$79.00 in any six