NV Veuve Rayer Brut Reserve Champagne
Like Bollinger, it was the Matriarch of this Champagne producing family who drove the quality. The use of Pinot Noir lends this luxury wine a certain weight, while still remaining deft. It is a very fine fizz and exactly what you might expect from a small grower. Of course, it's great as a celebratory drink. But consider it a good partner for lobster too, as you are feeling flash! Drink now to 2018.
- 2019 Frankland Estate Isolation Ridge Syrah Organic, Frankland RiverA$38.00 in any six
- 2019 Harewood Estate Porongurup Riesling, Great SouthernA$25.00 in any six
- 2019 Caves d'Esclans Whispering Angel, Côtes de Provence RoséA$40.00 in any six
- 2018 Piccini Mario Primo Chianti DOCG, TuscanyA$19.43 in any six
- 2016 Le Salette Amarone Classico della Valpolicella Marega Organic, VenetoA$117.75 in any six
- 2019 Chateau de Pibarnon Bandol Rose Organic, ProvenceA$72.14 in any six