NV Veuve Rayer Brut Reserve Champagne
Like Bollinger, it was the Matriarch of this Champagne producing family who drove the quality. The use of Pinot Noir lends this luxury wine a certain weight, while still remaining deft. It is a very fine fizz and exactly what you might expect from a small grower. Of course, it's great as a celebratory drink. But consider it a good partner for lobster too, as you are feeling flash! Drink now to 2018.
- 2018 Clarence House Reserve Chardonnay, CambridgeA$33.00 in any six
- 2016 Royal Tokaji Nyulászó 1st Growth 6 Puttonyos Aszú 500ml, HungaryA$169.10 in any six
- 2018 Leeuwin Estate Art Series Shiraz, Margaret RiverA$38.00 in any six
- 2018 Man O' War Ironclad Bordeaux Blend, Waiheke IslandA$44.18 in any six
- 2021 De Iuliis Single Vineyard Semillon, Hunter ValleyA$28.00 in any six
- 2019 Planeta Etna Rosso Nerello Mascalese, SicilyA$43.73 in any six