2012 Buglioni Valpolicella Classico Superiore, Veneto
Deep ruby red in colour. Distinct and elegant aroma of ripe red fruit and black cherry, with scents of spices and vanilla. Round in the mouth, velvety and harmonious.
It pairs well with tasty pasta and rice dishes, prepared with fragrant trifle and mushrooms as well as with red char-grilled and roasted beef, with lamb and medium/mature cheeses. Open the bottle at least 1 hour before serving.
- 2018 Schild Estate Moorooroo Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$190.00 in any six
- 2018 Piccini Mario Primo Chianti DOCG, TuscanyA$19.43 in any six
- 2015 Hans Herzog Spirit of Marlborough Merlot Cabernet, MarlboroughA$85.00 in any six
- 2018 Domaine Courbis Saint Joseph Les Royes, Northern RhoneA$98.16 in any six
- 2019 Massena Stonegarden Riesling, Eden ValleyA$27.00 in any six
- 2019 San Marzano Edda Lei Bianco Salento Chardonnay, PugliaA$40.00 in any six