2012 Buglioni Valpolicella Classico Superiore, Veneto
Deep ruby red in colour. Distinct and elegant aroma of ripe red fruit and black cherry, with scents of spices and vanilla. Round in the mouth, velvety and harmonious.
It pairs well with tasty pasta and rice dishes, prepared with fragrant trifle and mushrooms as well as with red char-grilled and roasted beef, with lamb and medium/mature cheeses. Open the bottle at least 1 hour before serving.
- 2019 Varney Entrada Grenache Mourvèdre Touriga, McLaren ValeA$23.63 in any six
- 2019 Heirloom A'lambra Shiraz, Eden ValleyA$54.00 in any six
- 2017 Stonestreet Upper Barn Chardonnay, Sonoma CountryA$256.00 in any six
- 2018 Peter Lehmann The Bond Grenache, Barossa ValleyA$18.65 in any six
- 2020 Giant Steps Wombat Creek Chardonnay, Yarra ValleyA$55.00 in any six
- 2020 Astrolabe Awatere Valley Sauvignon Blanc, Marlboroughwas A$31.82 Special Price A$26.52 in any six