2012 Jeannine Boutin St Joseph Parcelle de Jean, Northern Rhone
A red Rhône that hasn't lost its head to alcohol or lost its mind to modernity. This is the way it should be and it's the way it used to be: Rhône with elegance, balance and charm. The predominant Syrah component in this Northern Rhône style lends a smooth, mellow, dark-fruited style that has just the right crisp bite to hold down the best of red meat dishes.
- 2016 Le Ragnaie Brunello di Montalcino Fornace DOCG, TuscanyA$253.00 in any six
- 2019 Vigneti Zabu Chiantari Nero D’Avola Terre Siciliane IGT, SicilyA$27.00 in any six
- 2019 Frankland Estate Isolation Ridge Syrah Organic, Frankland RiverA$38.00 in any six
- 2018 Domaine Naturaliste Le Naturaliste Cabernet Franc, Margaret Riverwas A$83.00 Special Price A$76.44 in any six
- 2019 Marc Bredif Classic Vouvray, Loire ValleyA$29.00 in any six
- 2019 Clonakilla O'Riada Shiraz, Canberra DistrictA$36.00 in any six