2012 Jeannine Boutin St Joseph Parcelle de Jean, Northern Rhone
A red Rhône that hasn't lost its head to alcohol or lost its mind to modernity. This is the way it should be and it's the way it used to be: Rhône with elegance, balance and charm. The predominant Syrah component in this Northern Rhône style lends a smooth, mellow, dark-fruited style that has just the right crisp bite to hold down the best of red meat dishes.
- 2019 S.C. Pannell Old McDonald Grenache, McLaren ValeA$57.00 in any six
- 2020 Head Wines The Contrarian Viognier, Barossa ValleyA$31.13 in any six
- 2017 TarraWarra Estate K-Block Merlot, Yarra ValleyA$34.68 in any six
- 2017 Renato Ratti Barolo Marcenasco DOCG, La Morra PiedmontA$125.46 in any six
- 2020 Pewsey Vale Prima Off-Dry Riesling, Eden ValleyA$25.81 in any six
- 2018 Dog Point Chardonnay Organic, MarlboroughA$34.71 in any six