2013 Best's Foudre Ferment Concongella Riesling, Great Western
The Foudre Ferment Riesling is full flavoured with hints of oak, spice and honey. It is well balanced with a touch of sweetness and a crisp acidity. It will continue to improve over the next 10 years.
A$35.00 in any six
We found other products you might like!
- 2019 Samuels Gorge Shiraz, McLaren ValeA$42.03 in any six
- 2019 S.C. Pannell Aglianico, Olivers Road McLaren ValeA$35.36 in any six
- Dandelion Legacy of Australia XXXO Pedro Ximenez, Barossa ValleyA$30.75 in any six
- 2020 Pewsey Vale Prima Off-Dry Riesling, Eden ValleyA$25.81 in any six
- 2014 De Iuliis Aged Release Semillon, Hunter ValleyA$27.00 in any six
- 2020 Domaine les Fouques Cotes de Provence Cuvee Tradition Rose, ProvenceA$27.00 in any six