2013 Bleasdale Frank Potts Cabernet Blend, Langhorne Creek
Lovely red berry and darker fruit aromas, notably blackcurrant, plum and lifted violets with a touch of black olives. These characters continue onto the palate supported by layers of nutmeg, cinnamon and spicy oak flavours, with a hint of vanilla.
- 2017 Yalumba The Octavius Old Vine Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$135.00 in any six
- 2018 Mr. Riggs JFR Shiraz, McLaren ValeA$48.00 in any six
- 2016 Argiano Brunello di Montalcino Magnum 1.5L, TuscanyA$215.00 in any six
- 2018 Dog Point Pinot Noir Organic, MarlboroughA$41.02 in any six
- 2019 Vincent Paris Cornas Granit 30, Northern RhoneA$64.32 in any six
- 2017 Bird on a Wire Chardonnay, Yarra ValleyA$40.00 in any six