2013 Bleasdale Frank Potts Cabernet Blend, Langhorne Creek
Lovely red berry and darker fruit aromas, notably blackcurrant, plum and lifted violets with a touch of black olives. These characters continue onto the palate supported by layers of nutmeg, cinnamon and spicy oak flavours, with a hint of vanilla.
- 2020 Head Wines The Contrarian Viognier, Barossa ValleyA$31.13 in any six
- 2019 Costers del Sio La Boscana Bianco, CataloniaA$20.00 in any six
- 2020 Dog Point Sauvignon Blanc Organic, MarlboroughA$24.73 in any six
- 2020 Aphelion Pir Blewitt Springs Chenin Blanc, McLaren ValeA$33.17 in any six
- 2019 JCs Own Rock:it Angaston Foothills GSMC, Barossa ValleyA$44.65 in any six
- 2016 Mastrojanni Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, TuscanyA$175.00 in any six