2013 Tapestry Regional Collection Grenache Shiraz, McLaren Vale
This Grenache Shiraz blend is a light to medium bodied early release red similar in mouth feel and weight to a young Pinot Noir. There has been no oak influence or maturation and it is a wine designed to be drunk young while the fruit is dominant and proud. This style of red wine is becoming more popular in Australia as it suits our warm climate and way of life.
- 2020 Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc, MarlboroughA$34.33 in any six
- 2018 Domaine Courbis Saint Joseph Les Royes, Northern RhoneA$98.16 in any six
- 2017 Grasshopper Rock Pinot Noir, Central OtagoA$40.00 in any six
- 2019 Vigneti Zabu Chiantari Nero D’Avola Terre Siciliane IGT, SicilyA$27.00 in any six
- 2016 Argiano Brunello di Montalcino, TuscanyA$93.48 in any six
- 2020 Best's Riesling, Great WesternA$25.00 in any six