2013 Tapestry Regional Collection Grenache Shiraz, McLaren Vale
This Grenache Shiraz blend is a light to medium bodied early release red similar in mouth feel and weight to a young Pinot Noir. There has been no oak influence or maturation and it is a wine designed to be drunk young while the fruit is dominant and proud. This style of red wine is becoming more popular in Australia as it suits our warm climate and way of life.
- 2014 De Iuliis Aged Release Semillon, Hunter ValleyA$27.00 in any six
- 2018 Leeuwin Estate Art Series Shiraz, Margaret Riverwas A$38.00 Special Price A$34.52 in any six
- 2020 Domaine les Fouques Cotes de Provence Cuvee Tradition Rose, ProvenceA$27.00 in any six
- 2021 De Iuliis Single Vineyard Semillon, Hunter ValleyA$28.00 in any six
- 2019 Peter Lehmann H&V Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$20.00 in any six
- 2018 Clarence House Reserve Chardonnay, CambridgeA$33.00 in any six