2015 Bream Creek Vineyard Riesling, Tasmania
James Halliday - Published on 06 Oct 2016 Has more flesh than many 1yo Tasmanian rieslings possess, but not achieved at the expense of freshness, nor - of course - Tasmanian acidity (8.6g/l!). the lime strays slightly towards tropical, and at this stage the wine seems likely to develop quickly - useful, when so many don't.
- 2019 Faiveley Bourgogne Rouge, BurgundyA$42.00 in any six
- 2018 Varney Wines GSM, McLaren ValeA$31.65 in any six
- 2020 Domaine les Fouques Cotes de Provence Cuvee Tradition Rose, ProvenceA$27.00 in any six
- 2019 Heirloom A'lambra Shiraz, Eden ValleyA$54.00 in any six
- 2018 Dog Point Chardonnay Organic, MarlboroughA$34.71 in any six
- 2019 Isole e Olena Chardonnay Collezione Privata IGT, TuscanyA$93.00 in any six