2015 Bream Creek Vineyard Riesling, Tasmania
James Halliday - Published on 06 Oct 2016 Has more flesh than many 1yo Tasmanian rieslings possess, but not achieved at the expense of freshness, nor - of course - Tasmanian acidity (8.6g/l!). the lime strays slightly towards tropical, and at this stage the wine seems likely to develop quickly - useful, when so many don't.
- 2019 Caves d'Esclans Whispering Angel, Côtes de Provence RoséA$40.00 in any six
- 2017 Isole e Olena Cepparello Toscana, TuscanyA$161.12 in any six
- 2016 Rodolfo Cosimi Terra Rossa Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, TuscanyA$83.29 in any six
- 2018 Coppabella Sirius Chardonnay, TumbarumbaA$40.00 in any six
- 2019 Teusner Bilmore Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$25.00 in any six
- 2020 Quartz Reef Pinot Gris Bendigo Single Vineyard Biodynamic, Central OtagoA$29.61 in any sixOut of stock