2015 Mirabeau Pure Rosé, Côtes de Provence
A complex rosé, with a pronounced mineral structure it’s characterised by elegant notes of wild strawberry, citrus, white flowers and a hint of lychee. Mirabeau Pure is refreshing and refined with a lingering, beautiful finish that will prolong the aromatic pleasures.
- 2019 Planeta Etna Rosso Nerello Mascalese, SicilyA$43.73 in any six
- 2016 Mastrojanni Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, TuscanyA$175.00 in any six
- 2020 Laissez Faire by Cherubino Riesling, PorongurupA$26.32 in any six
- 2018 Dog Point Pinot Noir Organic, MarlboroughA$41.02 in any six
- 2017 Stonestreet Upper Barn Chardonnay, Sonoma CountryA$256.00 in any six
- 2019 Produttori del Barbaresco Langhe Nebbiolo, PiedmontA$65.93 in any six