2016 Robert Stein Riesling, Mudgee
Since 2008, The Robert Stein Riesling range has won over 50 gold medals and 30 trophies at numerous local, national and international wine shows.
A recent big win was our 2009 Riesling winning the prestigious ‘Best Australian Museum Riesling’ at the Canberra International Riesling Challenge in 2016.
- 2019 Caves d'Esclans Whispering Angel, Côtes de Provence RoséA$40.00 in any six
- 2018 Varney Wines GSM, McLaren ValeA$31.65 in any six
- 2017 Renato Ratti Barolo Marcenasco DOCG, La Morra PiedmontA$125.46 in any six
- 2019 Leeuwin Estate Prelude Chardonnay, Margaret RiverA$32.00 in any six
- 2019 Flametree Chardonnay, Margaret RiverA$24.00 in any six
- 2020 Stella Bella Semillon Sauvignon Blanc, Margaret RiverA$20.00 in any six