2016 Robert Stein Riesling, Mudgee
Since 2008, The Robert Stein Riesling range has won over 50 gold medals and 30 trophies at numerous local, national and international wine shows.
A recent big win was our 2009 Riesling winning the prestigious ‘Best Australian Museum Riesling’ at the Canberra International Riesling Challenge in 2016.
- 2020 Head Wines The Contrarian Viognier, Barossa ValleyA$31.13 in any six
- 2020 Sidewood Sauvignon Blanc, Adelaide HillsA$21.56 in any six
- 2020 Stumpy Gully Pinot Noir, Mornington PeninsulaA$27.99 in any six
- 2019 Caves d'Esclans Whispering Angel, Côtes de Provence RoséA$40.00 in any six
- 2020 Aphelion Pir Blewitt Springs Chenin Blanc, McLaren ValeA$33.17 in any six
- 2016 Jim Barry The Armagh Shiraz Half Bottle 375ml, Clare ValleyA$195.00 in any six