MV Devaux Cuvée D, Bar-sur-Seine, Cote des Bar, Reims
(60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay; 8 g/l dosage): Bright yellow-gold. Ripe orange, poached pear and vanilla on the deeply perfumed nose. Fleshy and open-knit, offering pliant orchard and pit fruit flavors braced and lifted by juicy acidity. At once rich and lively, with the vanilla note repeating on the smooth, toasty finish. Just over one-third of this blend is barrel-fermented reserve wine.
- 2018 Yeringberg Viognier, Yarra ValleyA$40.00 in any six
- 2016 Hans Herzog Montepulciano, MarlboroughA$79.00 in any six
- 2018 Dog Point Pinot Noir Organic, MarlboroughA$41.02 in any six
- 2020 Pewsey Vale Prima Off-dry Riesling, Eden Valleywas A$25.81 Special Price A$22.77 in any six
- 2020 Howard Park Miamup Rose, Margaret RiverA$22.00 in any six
- 2019 Clonakilla O'Riada Shiraz, Canberra DistrictA$36.00 in any six