Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut, Reims

Moët & Chandon Imperial Brut, Reims

2009 Pierre Gimonnet Cuvée Fleuron Brut 1er Cru Blanc de Blanc

2009 Pierre Gimonnet Cuvée Fleuron Brut 1er Cru Blanc de Blanc

NV Pierre Gimonnet & Fils Rosé de Blancs 1er Cru

A$94.60

12% of Pinot Noir from Bouzy; the remaining 88% is a blend of Chardonnay grapes from 4 Grand Cru and 1 Premier Cru vineyards. Pale salmon pink with a very fine mousse. Delicate red berry flavours with a core of minerality, a finely-textured palate and a backbone of crisp acidity. Very pure, linear and elegant. 

Availability: In stock
SKU
PGIROS6
90
1

12% of Pinot Noir from Bouzy; the remaining 88% is a blend of Chardonnay grapes from 4 Grand Cru and 1 Premier Cru vineyards. Pale salmon pink with a very fine mousse. Delicate red berry flavours with a core of minerality, a finely-textured palate and a backbone of crisp acidity. Very pure, linear and elegant. 


Disgorged in October 2017, the latest rendition of the NV Brut Rosé de Blancs 1er Cru is showing nicely, offering up aromas of red berries, citrus oil, green apples and warm biscuits. On the palate, it's medium-bodied, bright and delicate, with an ultra-fine mousse, tangy acids and an elegantly chalky finish. This is an unusually refined, Chardonnay-based rosé that will drink well for a decade. Drink: 2018-2028
90 pts - William Kelley, The Wine Advocate - Issue 242



More Information
Product/Service Sold Out No
En Primeur No
New Arrivals No
Wine Type Champagne/Sparklin
Country France
Region Champagne
Varietals Chardonnay
Vintage NV/MV
Bottle Size 750ml
Wine Points 90
Wine Trophies 1
Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account