2013 Brokenwood Pinot Noir, Beechworth
A flavoursome supple Pinot Noir. Vibrant colour and youthful tints. Aromas are in the red fruit spectrum and very subtle oak. Savoury fruit and ripe tannins feature on the palate. While this had some whole bunch included, there is sufficient fruit weight. Thus will mature further, although enjoyable as a fresh, zippy young Pinot Noir.
- 2020 Giant Steps Applejack Chardonnay, Yarra ValleyA$55.00 in any six
- 2016 Royal Tokaji Nyulászó 1st Growth 6 Puttonyos Aszú 500ml, HungaryA$169.10 in any six
- 2019 Produttori del Barbaresco Langhe Nebbiolo, PiedmontA$65.93 in any six
- 2019 Joseph Drouhin Gevrey Chambertin, Cote de NuitsA$151.95 in any six
- 2020 Laissez Faire by Cherubino Riesling, PorongurupA$26.32 in any six
- 2019 Perrot-Minot Mazoyeres-Chambertin Grand Cru VV, Cote de NuitsA$1,040.00 in any six