2013 Brokenwood Pinot Noir, Beechworth
A flavoursome supple Pinot Noir. Vibrant colour and youthful tints. Aromas are in the red fruit spectrum and very subtle oak. Savoury fruit and ripe tannins feature on the palate. While this had some whole bunch included, there is sufficient fruit weight. Thus will mature further, although enjoyable as a fresh, zippy young Pinot Noir.
- 2018 Eisenstone Greenock Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$72.00 in any six
- 2020 Howard Park Miamup Rose, Margaret RiverA$22.00 in any six
- 2016 Le Salette Amarone Classico della Valpolicella Marega Organic, VenetoA$117.75 in any six
- 2020 Bream Creek Vineyard Riesling, TasmaniaA$28.00 in any six
- 2017 Gaja Costa Russi Barbaresco DOP, PiedmontA$946.00 in any six
- 2018 Laughing Jack Moppa Hill Block 6 Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$36.89 in any six