2014 Majella The Musician Cabernet Shiraz, Coonawarra
It is quite low in oak, with just a smidge of vanillin showing faintly on the mid palate, but otherwise the brambly, blackcurrant flavours demand all the attention. Fine silky tannins integrate with the fruit to produce an approachable well rounded wine with an extended length.
- 2018 Laughing Jack Moppa Hill Block 6 Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$36.89 in any six
- 2017 Burn Cottage Riesling Gruner Veltliner, Central OtagoA$59.35 in any six
- 2019 San Marzano Edda Lei Bianco Salento Chardonnay, PugliaA$40.00 in any six
- 2018 Oakridge Vineyard Series Willowlake Pinot Noir, Yarra ValleyA$32.00 in any six
- 2016 Argiano Brunello di Montalcino Magnum 1.5L, TuscanyA$215.00 in any six
- 2020 Bream Creek Vineyard Riesling, TasmaniaA$28.00 in any six