2014 Majella The Musician Cabernet Shiraz, Coonawarra
It is quite low in oak, with just a smidge of vanillin showing faintly on the mid palate, but otherwise the brambly, blackcurrant flavours demand all the attention. Fine silky tannins integrate with the fruit to produce an approachable well rounded wine with an extended length.
- 2017 Domaine Naturaliste Morus Cabernet Sauvignon, Margaret RiverA$80.00 in any six
- 2020 Head Wines The Contrarian Viognier, Barossa ValleyA$31.13 in any six
- 2020 Aphelion Pir Blewitt Springs Chenin Blanc, McLaren ValeA$33.17 in any six
- 2018 Coppabella Sirius Chardonnay, TumbarumbaA$40.00 in any six
- 2020 Laissez Faire by Cherubino Riesling, PorongurupA$26.32 in any six
- 2019 Bannockburn Serre Pinot Noir, GeelongA$95.00 in any six