2014 Marchand & Burch Villages Chardonnay, Great Southern
Winemaker Janice McDonald shares the following wine notes for the 2014 Marchand & Burch Villages Chardonnay: This chardonnay has a subtle bouquet of white field flowers, meringue and citrus zest. The flavours and textures of finely ground nutmeal and lemon curd, give weight to the palate whilst a fine stony acidity adds length and crispness.
- 2018 Plantagenet Wyjup Cabernet Sauvignon, Great SouthernA$67.99 in any six
- 2020 Laissez Faire by Cherubino Riesling, PorongurupA$26.32 in any six
- 2020 Stargazer Single Vineyard Riesling, Coal River ValleyA$32.29 in any six
- 2017 Fratelli Alessandria Barolo del Comune di Verduno, PiedmontA$115.00 in any six
- 2017 Cantina del Pino Barbaresco Ovello, PiedmontA$114.39 in any six
- 2018 Cherubino Clonal Cabernet Sauvignon, Frankland RiverA$68.87 in any six