Howard Park Jete Brut Blanc Methode Traditionelle, Mount Barker
Made from 94% Chardonnay and 6% Pinot Noir sourced entirely from Mount Barker sub-region of the Great Southern. Jeté Brut Blanc NV is pale lemon in colour with petillant notes of citrus zest, white flowers and meringue. The fine creamy mousse of the plate captures fresh flavours of citrus, red berries and baked apple enriched with lemon curd and brioche. A wine rich and full of flavour balanced by a gentle, fine acidity.
A$29.00 in any six
- 2020 Sidewood Sauvignon Blanc, Adelaide HillsA$21.56 in any six
- 2019 Riporta Small Batch Old Vines Sangiovese, AbruzzoA$20.00 in any six
- 2020 Head Wines The Contrarian Viognier, Barossa ValleyA$31.13 in any six
- 2020 Laissez Faire by Cherubino Riesling, PorongurupA$26.32 in any six
- 2019 Perrot-Minot Mazoyeres-Chambertin Grand Cru VV, Cote de NuitsA$1,040.00 in any six