Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial, Reims
The profiles of the wines used in the assemblage have been meticulously selected for the specific contribution made by each one : mainly Pinot Noir (40-50%), winey and angular, for its intense fruitiness as well as for its structure, which integrates the dosage. Pinot Meunier (30-40%), full and fleshy, for a rich, melting sensation on the mid-palate. Chardonnay (10-20%) for a refreshing finish. 20 to 30% specially selected reserve wines enhance the assemblage to complete its intensity, richness.
- 2014 De Iuliis Aged Release Semillon, Hunter ValleyA$27.00 in any six
- 2016 Rodolfo Cosimi Terra Rossa Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, TuscanyA$83.29 in any six
- 2019 Walsh & Sons Roi Cabernet Sauvignon, Margaret RiverA$36.00 in any six
- 2018 Best's LSV Shiraz Viognier, Great WesternA$34.00 in any six
- 2019 Teusner Bilmore Shiraz, Barossa ValleyA$25.00 in any six
- 2015 Rodolfo Cosimi Terra Rossa Riserva Brunello di Montalcino DOCG, TuscanyA$99.76 in any six